How to quickly manage the problem of Talc Mill liner crack and grinding roller wear
First. Analysis of the causes of wear and lining cracks in Talc Mills
1, the operating environment
The Talc Mill grinding roller is a cylinder with a diameter of 3000 mm (with a lining), which is rotated by the grinding disc. When rotating, the speed of each point on the grinding roller is the same. Therefore, at the contact line between the grinding disc and the grinding roller, the grinding disc and the grinding roller are purely rolled at the O point, and there is a speed difference between the inside and the outside, and there is relative sliding. In the memory, the wire speed of the grinding disc is smaller than the linear speed of the grinding roller. The static friction of the grinding disc against the grinding roller is opposite to the steering of the grinding disc; on the outer side, the linear speed of the grinding disc is greater than the linear speed of the grinding roller, and the static friction of the grinding disc to the grinding roller is the same as the steering of the grinding disc. These two forces are opposite in direction, which increases the diagonal force of the roller lining. In addition, the splint is pressed on both sides of the roller lining, and the inner and outer sides are treated with static friction and pre-tightening force of the bolt. Therefore, the ends of the roller lining are subjected to large forces. However, after the locating pin of the lining plate wears or breaks, the lining plate moves relative to the grinding roller under the static friction force of the grinding disc, causing the surface of the grinding roller to wear, especially the wear of the edge portions on both sides is large, and the lining plate and the grinding roller are not in contact with each other. The imbalance of the force causes the grinding roller and the liner to crack.
2, the manufacturing process
The lining plate is limited by the casting process and the processing technology, and the lining plate finished product is difficult to achieve the theoretical matching precision with the grinding roller, resulting in a certain gap between the mating surfaces. Although a gap of 0.1 mm is allowed between the lining plate and the grinding roller according to the requirements of the lining plate, due to environmental influence, the hot air carrying granule material continuously flushes the mating surface of the lining plate and the grinding roller, and the gap is further increased, the Talc Mill When the body wears, the liner and the splint are cracked.
3, maintenance environment
Under normal operating conditions, the liner is normally used for 6-8 months, and the environment is affected by the maintenance environment during the falling process (the dust concentration is large). The mating surface will also cause gaps and wear due to dust adhesion.
To sum up, according to the statistics, the Talc Mill is generally used for 4 years, and the wear of the Talc Mill body and the crack of the liner will be more obvious.
Second, the Talc Mill body wear and the damage after the liner crack
- 1. After the wear occurs, the grinding roller will be injured, and the lining plate will be cracked or partially peeled due to uneven force, which will make the fastening bolt deform or break. It is difficult to disassemble when the liner is replaced again.
- 2. The deformation or breakage of the locating pin of the lining plate is caused, and the grinding roller is damaged, and the positioning difficulty is increased when the lining plate is replaced.
- 3. The deformation of the pressure plate on both sides of the lining plate is not able to meet the tightening requirements or the loss of the fastening ability. In severe cases, the lining plate falls off, causing damage to the grinding disc and even causing damage to the bottom reducer of the Talc Mill.
Third, Solei industrial polymer technology
1. Equipment operating environment considerations
(1) The environmental temperature of the Talc Mill, the cement raw material out of the Talc Mill temperature 130-135 ° C, the grinding roll temperature normal working temperature 150-220 ° C, according to the production process requirements, the temperature control is slightly different. Therefore, the material index is much higher than this temperature index.
(2) The frictional pressure of the grinding roller of the Talc Mill, the reaction force of the material, the frictional resistance between the material and the roller lining, the shear stress of the grinding roller due to the grinding angle of the material, the hydraulic system pressure of the roller mill and The combined action of the apparent compressive stress of the Talc Mill. Therefore, the compressive strength of the selected repair material is higher than the suitable pressure of the crushing material of the Talc Mill [σ] p = 10 ~ 35MPa.
2, Sole process repair steps
- (1) Remove dust and metal scale from the surface of the grinding roller and the mating surface of the lining plate
- (2) Sanding surface of grinding roller or grinding of electric tools
- (3) Harmonic materials
- (4) Coating material (the thickness of the coating material is slightly larger than the wear size)
- (5) Lining plate mating surface brushing release agent
- (6) Installing the liner
- (7) Fasten according to the technical standards provided by the manufacturer.
3, Sorel polymer technology advantages
In recent years, new polymer materials and new processes have played an important role in improving equipment management capabilities, reducing safety hazards, ensuring continuous production, and reducing operating costs through the application of enterprises. The polymer metal polymer composite is a high performance epoxy two-component composite reinforced by nano inorganic materials. The great advantage of the material is that the special nano inorganic material is bonded with the oxygen of the epoxy ring molecule to improve the bonding force between the molecules, thereby greatly improving the comprehensive performance of the material, and is well adhered to various metals, concrete, Glass, plastic, rubber and other materials. Has good impact resistance, high temperature resistance and chemical corrosion resistance. At the same time, good machining and wear resistance can serve the wear and tear of metal parts.
The technology is simple in use and low in cost, and 100% matching of the grinding roller and the lining plate of the Talc Mill is achieved by repairing the worn parts, thereby avoiding the rapid wear of the grinding rolls due to the existence of the gap.